Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Yes, I am still at work

Still going strong on my project. I'm winding down now, I have to consolidate my company's financial results in our new accounting system through December 2007 and I'm now working on October 2007. (When I started pounding all of this in, I was in July 2006.) I am HOPING I can both finish this tomorrow AND make it to Bobaknit tomorrow night AND do my April 2008 close (well, at least a good majority of it) before I hop on a plane to visit Kristi on Saturday. I've considered rescheduling my trip to Denver but it won't really work for either of our schedules for, like, forever, so I am going to suck it up and try to slog this stuff out ASAP. My deadline to produce April 2008 financials is Monday, and I REALLY don't want to have to sit at Kristi's house and finish my financials. So on I grind. Ugh.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's back to work I go...

1 comment:

Cindy/Snid said...

Well I hope that you get your work done without too much trouble. Give Kristi a big hug for me!!!!!