Friday, February 09, 2007

I swear this is a knitting blog not just a yarn buying blog

I really hate when computers delete crap for no reason. I just had most of a spiffy post typed out and when I went to highlight it so I could turn the font purple... it decided to erase all of my text. For no reason. Grrr.

So I came to talk about how I have finally got some FO's to post! I finished the Paris Whiskers & Paw Prints socks for my mother-in-law. I have also finished the 5 hour baby sweater for my new great nephew who was born on January 31st. I also have the Fran's Baby Sweater finished that will also go to him. Another FO I have been sitting on is a really neat dishcloth for my friend that has been done for, oh, over a month that was supposed to be her Christmas present. Ah well, she will have a nice surprise on Monday at work when I bring it to her.

Here is a pic of the cutie pie that is getting the two baby sweaters. May I introduce baby CP:

Knitting pics later when I am home and with my camera!

1 comment:

DaFawnz said...

What a cutie, congratulations again great Auntie Tina!